Time: 1:00pm-4:45pm (check in begins at 12:00pm)
- 12:00pm - Check in begins
- 1:00-2:00pm - Clinic in the Outfield with Curtis Granderson
- 2:00-3:00pm - Lunch at Batter's Eye Café
- 3:00-4:00pm - Tour of Monument Park & Yankees Museum
- 4:00-4:45pm - MasterCard Batter's Eye Café for distribution of gift bags and ice cream
- 4:45pm - Distribute Gift Bags/Guests exit stadium at 5:00pm - Gates Open/Guests re-enter for the game and batting practice begins
- 7:05pm -Game starts
Format of Clinic:
- (3) 20 Minute Stations which include batting, fielding & pitching
- (3) Yankee Coaches or alumni will be in attendance along with Curits Granderson to run the clinic stations. *We will not know the coaches/alumni until the day of the event.
- We provide a professional photographer on the field who will remain at one of the stations to ensure every child is photographed.
Number of participants: 50 Children (2 Chaperones per child are permitted as well) *Please note that each child must be accompanied by a minimum of one (1) chaperone, 18 years of age or older.